AP State Council of Higher Education released OAMDC AP Degree Online Admission 2023-24 on to provide Degree Admissions for the students Online. Intermediate Completed students who want to study Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Social Studies and Honours Degree in Government, Aided and Unaided private colleges of Andhra Pradesh must enrol in OAMDC Admission 2023-24 portal and sche.ap.gov.in/OAMDC/. The registration process is active at OAMDC Portal. Students read the Andhra Pradesh Degree Online Admission 2023-24 process and then register, and pay the fee. After that, fill out the OAMDC Degree Admission Application and attend certificate verification at HLCs. After that, exercise the Web options by choosing Degree Courses and colleges to which college the student wants to admit. The Seat allotment will be made soon and classes commence as per the schedule.
AP Degree Online Admission 2023-24
|Name Of The Board||Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges (OAMDC)|
|Admission Courses||Degree Courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Social Studies, Honours Degree|
|Notification Date||19th June 2023|
|Registration Schedule||19th June 2023 to 12th July 2023|
|Excercise of Web Options||15th to 19th July 2023|
|Seat Allotment||24th July 2023|
|Reporting at the Colleges and Classes Commencement||24th July 2023|
OAMDC AP Degree Admission 2023-24
To avoid heavy fee collection from the Colleges and to limit the Seats in the Degreee colleges, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has implemented the OAMDC Degree Admission 2023-24. So, Merit Students can get Admission into top-ranked Degree Colleges easily with the OAMDC Degree Online Admission 2023-24 at a nominal Academic Semester fee. So, students first read the info from oamdc.ap.gov.in and after that register themselves. OAMDC will review the Student Marks in the Intermediate and will allot seats in respective Courses and College. Students after reading information from our site share our site www.employmentsamachar.in for your friends also.
Documents required for OAMDC AP Degree Online Admission 2023-24 Registration
1. Copy of online application form
2. Intermediate Transfer Certificate (Original)
3. 10th Pass & Memo Certificate
4. Intermediate Pass & Memo Certificate
5. Conduct & Study Certificates (last 3 years)
6. Caste Certificate issued by MRO (in case of SC, ST, BC)
7. Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO
8. Residence Certificate
9. NCC certificates (if applicable)
10. Sports certificates (if applicable)
11. Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
12. Aadhar Card Xerox Copy
13. Parents’ declaration form for SC/ST fee reimbursement
14. Two Passport size Photos
Processing Fee Charges:
- OC: Rs.400/-
- SC, ST: Rs.200/-
- BC: 300/-
- Charges: Credit/ Debit Card (Rs.10/- + GST) and Internet Banking (Rs.15/- + GST)
OAMDC Registration and Pre-Payment Process
- Students Open OAMDC Andhra Pradesh Portal sche.ap.gov.in/OAMDC/.
- On the Home Page choose Student Location District Option.
- Do Follow Steps 1, 2, 3 and Step 4 and register by using the Valid Email Id and Password.
- Click on Submit.
- Make Online Payment For Registration in Degree Course.
OAMDC Student Login Procedure
- First, Students Open OAMDC Andhra Pradesh Portal i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/OAMDC/.
- Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges Home Page will open.
- Click on the Candidate Login Option after finding the option.
- Enter Registration ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- Using this option students can log in and Edit and Generate Applications, Photos, Signatures, Passwords, etc.