AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 is addressed by the High Court of Andhra Pradesh on 21st October 2022. From 29th October to 15th November 2022, AP High Court Assistant Application registration continues. 63 Openings are there for Assistants, Examiners, Typists, and Copyists. First, have a view of CommunityWise and Designation Wise, Qualifications and Age Criteria on the AP High Court Assistant Notification 2022. After confirming the details are matched with the AP High Court Copyist Recruitment 2022 do not wait for any query. Directly, the registration with the Designation by reading the Format of the AP High Court Examiner Application filling.
AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 is direct recruitment and the Candidate if selected can draw the Salary of Rs.25,200/- to Rs.80,910/-. So, the Degree Candidates can register for AP High Court Assistant, Examiner Recruitment 2022 Online now. There is an Examination Fee for the Candidates which will vary according to the Community. If the Candidate paid the Fee with the AP High Court Assistant Application, then it will be authorized by the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. If not, the Candidature will not be considered for the AP High Court Typist Recruitment 2022 anymore. To hire suitable persons for the 63 Openings, the AP High Court will conduct the Written Test for Assistant, Examiner Posts and the Written Test along with Skill Test for Copyist and Typist Posts. So, all the candidates are informed to be prepared for the Recruitment Test.
AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The High Court||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Positions||Assistant, Examiner, Typist, Copyist|
|Advertisement Date||21st October 2022|
|Online Applications Registration Process||29th October to 15th November 2022|
|Location of Posting||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Module Of Application||Online Method Only|
|AP High Court Site||hc.ap.nic.in|
- Assistant, Examiner: Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce.
- Typist, Copyist: Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce. And passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting (English) Higher Grade 45 WPM.
Limits Of Age
- General Category: 18 to 42 Years
- SC, BC Candidates: 18 to 47 Years
- PWD, Ex-Serviceman: 18 to 52 Years
Application and Examination Fee
- Open Category, Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section: Rs.800/-
- SC, ST, PH, Ex-Serviceman: Rs.400/-
- Assistant, Examiner: Written Test
- Typist, Copyist: Written Test and Typing Test
- Rs.25,200/- to Rs.80,910/- (Same for all the Posts)
AP High Court Assistant Vacancy Particulars
- Assistant: 14 Posts
- Examiner: 13 Posts
- Typist: 16 Posts
- Copyist: 20 Posts
Format to fill out the AP High Court Assistant Application:
- Eligible and Local Candidates of Andhra Pradesh Google High Court of Andhra Pradesh and land on hc.ap.nic.in
- Log on to the Recruitment.
- Get AP High Court Recruitment Notification 2022 for Typist, Copyist, Examiner and Assistant Posts.
- Get awareness of all the required things from the Andhra Pradesh High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Choose “Apply Online” and click on “New User? Click Here to Register.”
- Give the details and finish the registration.
- In the same process, do the Exam Fee Payment and collect the AP High Court Copyist Application.
|AP High Court Assistant Syllabus|
|AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers|
|AP High Court Assistant Hall Ticket|
|AP High Court Assistant Answer Key|
|AP High Court Assistant Result|