APSLPRB announced the AP Police SI Notification 2022-23 for 411 Posts on 28.11.2022. Out of 411 Posts, RSI contains 96 Vacancies and the remaining 315 are for SI Civil. Competitors who are waiting for APSLPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022-23 for a long time can start the registration process. APSLPRB enclosed the AP Police Sub Inspector Online Application dates and is from 14th December 2022 to 18th January 2023. As it’s released, www.employmentsamachar.in updated the information for all the Andhra Pradesh candidates in our portal. Then the Candidates start to apply for the 411 Andhra Pradesh Police SI Vacancies Online. Meanwhile, the competitors should check APSLPRB SI Notification 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria.
AP Police SI Notification 2022-23 Particulars
|Department Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Names||Sub Inspector (Civil, RSI)|
|Number Of Posts||411|
|Category||Police Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Advertisement Date||28th November 2022|
|Registration Schedule||14th December 2022 10.00 AM to 18th January 2023 05.00 PM|
|Hall Ticket Date||05th February 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||19th February 2023|
|Job Location||Districts of Andhra Pradesh|
APSLPRB Sub Inspector Notification 2022-23
APSLPRB will recruit candidates who are having the Physical, Age Criteria and educational qualifications as per the AP Police Sub Inspector Notification 2022-23. APSLPRB do not accept the AP Police Sub Inspector Applications Hard Copies. The Candidates must submit AP Police SI Application Online. Candidates who are not having Degrees and prescribed age limits are eligible for the posts. In the selection, if the competitors clear the Examination and have the Physical Standards they will be hired by APSLPRB as per the AP Police Sub Inspector Notification 2022-23. The selected competitors will have the posting on the districts in which the openings are available.
Competitors who are having Graduation/ Degree as on 01st July 2022 are eligible for AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022-23.
APSLPRB specified the prescribed age limits category-wise for the Candidates to register for APSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022-23 as on 01st July 2022 i.e., must have been bom not earlier tftan 2nd July 1995 and not later than 01st July 2001.
- General Category: 21 to 27 Years
- OBC, EWS Category, SC, ST: 21 to 32 Years
- For more details visit the Notification
Application and Examination Fee
- Unreserved (UR)/ OBC, Non Local of AP: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST: Rs.300/-
From the Andhra Pradesh Police SI Notification 2022, APSLRPB mentioned that the Andhra Pradesh SI Salary is Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- AP Police Sub Inspector Salary: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- Online Exam (Prelims & Mains)
- PET/PMT Rounds
- Certificate Verification
Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Vacancy
|Serial Number||Post Names||Number Of Posts|
|1||Sub Inspector (RSI)||96|
|2||Sub Inspector (Civil)||315|
AP Police SI Civil Vacancy Distribution
AP Police SI RSI Vacancy Distribution
How to Apply for APSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022-23?
- Physically and Educationally Eligible Contestants Google APSLPRB to visit the URL slprb.ap.gov.in
- On that Homepage, find AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022-23 for Civil and RSI.
- Separately download the Advertisements and check the Qualifications, Age and Physical Standards.
- The Competitors have to fix for which post they are eligible.
- Then open the APSLPRB Sub Inspector Application.
- Do the registration initially, Post pay the Fee and finally upload all the documents to finish the application submission.
- Print the Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Application for reference.
APSLPRB Sub Inspector Online Application (Active on 14.12.2022)