APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2023 is released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for the post junior lecturers intermediate education having the vacancies 220 posts in different subjects. It is a best opportunity for the unemployed candidates who are seeking for the job opportunity in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Competitors who ever want to apply for this APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2023 the details was clearly mentioned. The details included in the APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2023 are education details, age and age relaxation for every community, category wise, district wise Andhra Pradesh Junior Lecturer Vacancy details, number of posts, fee and its payment method, required documents and how to apply. Those who are interested to apply for the APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2023 which is released by APPSC can go through all the details and can apply.
In the APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2023, there are some important information while applying for the post of junior lecturer. So read clearly the notification and apply for the junior lecturer post which is released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It has last date to apply. So don’t be late to apply and follow the instructions which is mentioned in the APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2023 properly because the application will be rejected due to errors occur during filling the APPSC Junior Lecturer Application.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2023
|Notification Released By||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Lectures In AP Intermediate Education|
|Starting Date Of Application Registration||Released Soon|
|Closing Date Of Application Registration||Released Soon|
|Job Posting Region||Andhra Pradesh|
Candidates who are applying for the AP Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2023 must contain MA/M.Sc/M.Com/BA (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) Or Its Equivalent as the qualification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Application & Examination Fee
- Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.120/-
SC/ST/ BC/ Persons And Ex -servicemen Candidates, Families having White Ration Card: Only Application Fee Rs.200/-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Andhra Pradesh Junior Lecturer Salary: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
What is the Process to Register For APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2023?
- Andhra Pradesh Local Candidates who are eligible for the APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2023 Google APPSC and open psc.ap.gov.in
- On the Announcements or Notification Section, Find the APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Download it and note down the Posts, Qualifications, Age, Salary, etc. from the Andhra Pradesh Junior Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Then do the One-time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the APPSC website.
- Upload the Documents, Photos, Signatures in specified size and format, Pay the Fee by opening the APPSC Junior Lecturer Online Application.
- Print the APPSC Junior Lecturer Application after the completion of the registration.
Official APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2023: Download
Online APPSC Junior Lecturer Application: Fill Now