IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 for the 2000 IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Vacancy is released and initiated the registration by placing the IB ACIO Grade II Application on 19.12.2020 at www.employmentsamachar.in. Graduates who are Indian Nationals with 18 to 27 Years of Age choose the IB ACIO Vacancy as their Career one and finish filling the IB ACIO Apply Online process before 09th January 2021. If the Candidate unable to pay the at the time of filling the Intelligence Bureau ACIO Online Form can pay the Fee through SBI challan in Banking Hours before 12.01.2021.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-2021
IB ACIO Application Accepting by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau from 19.12.2020. We are here to guide the Candidates in making know the required qualifications for the IB ACIO Notification 2020. Its Classification is of General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial). Candidates interested take the step forward and do register for the IB ACIO-II/ Executive Recruitment Examination 2020. In an explained manner, the Candidate finds the process of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Apply Link and Form. Do follow it and give the details as demanded by the Intelligence Bureau. Once after completing the Registration, there is no opportunity for Editing the Form.
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2020
2000 IB ACIO Vacancy Community wise discussed below. Candidates even check them and make a step ahead to apply for the IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2020. Candidates are allowed to register for the Posts before 09.01.2021. So, read the instructions from the IB ACIO Notification 2020 first, and collect every document necessary for the registration and finish the process. Candidates have to opt for their Choice of Examination City/ Center within the IB ACIO Application Form. Make sure to clear Tier I, II, III to get the Employment in Intelligence Bureau.
IB ACIO Notification 2020-2021
|Department Name||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry Of Home Affairs|
|Designation Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Post|
|Exam Name||Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II/ Executive Examination – 2020|
|Total Openings||2000 Vacancy|
|Opening Date For Online Registration of Application||19th December 2020|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application with Application Fee||09th January 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fee through SBI Challan||12th January 2021 (Banking Hours)|
|Intelligence Bureau Website||www.mha.gov.in|
Important Information To Be Followed
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Vacancy Classification
- UnReserved: 989 Posts
- Other Backward Caste: 417 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 360 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section: 113 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 121 Posts
Competitors with Graduation or Equivalent as the Qualification apply for the IB ACIO-II/ Executive Notification 2020.
- Knowledge of Computers is Desirable Knowledge.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Exemption: 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, and others refer to the IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Notification 2020.
- Tier I (Objective Type Of Exam)
- Tier II (Descriptive Type Of Exam)
- Tier III (Interview)
Level 7 i.e Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- and admissible Central Government allowances. There will be Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to the above salary and Cash compensation in place of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Exam and Recruitment Processing Fee
- Male Candidates of General, EWS, and OBC Categories: Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.500/- and Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- All SC/ST, All Female Candidates & All Ex-Servicemen: Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.500/- Only
Method To Fill the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Application:
- Interested and Eligible Competitors first Download IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Recruitment Notification 2020 from the below link.
- Extract the Basic information what they required.
- Then Enter www.mha.gov.in Website.
- Open the Recruitment to the post of ACIO-II/Exe in IB below What’s New.
- Find the IB ACIO -II Online Application Link and Google it.
- Check the instructions and make ready with the documents required in the specified format.
- Give the Personal details, Professional details, upload the documents.
- Pay the Fee and complete the Registration for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Recruitment Examination 2020.
|IB ACIO Syllabus|
|IB ACIO Previous Papers|
IB ACIO Recruitment Notification 2020: Download