RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023 is released to recruit 450 Assistant Posts across India. The Reserve Bank Of India is the Bank of all commercial banks of India. Those who are waiting for RBI Assistant Notification can apply now as the RBI Assistant Application will be accepted from the candidates on 13.09.2023 to 04.10.2023. For All Competitors it is an opportunity to be appointed in Reserve Bank of India as a Assistant. The RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023 released with the Vacancies of 450 Posts and Category wise and State Wise openings can be seen in the advertisement.
Competitors who have fulfilled the all the eligibility Criteria can apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023. The job seeker must know the information which included in the notification is Educational Qualifications, Vacancies, how to apply, pay scale, selection Process. Without any delay please check below where all the details are given at one place. After 04.10.2023, no more applications will be accepted from the eligible candidates. Do follow www.employmentsamachar.in to know all the particulars on 450 RBI Assistant Vacancies.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of the Bank||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Name Of the Post||Assistant|
|Number Of Vacancies||450|
|Starting Date of Application||13/09/2023|
|Closing Date Of Application||04/10/2023|
|Mode Of Application Registration||Online|
|Exam Date||Prelims: 21st & 23rd October 2023, Mains: 02nd December 2023|
RBI Assistant Vacancies
Graduation with at least 50% Marks with Computer Proficiency. There is no requirement of at least 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates. only pass percentage is required.
Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. The Cut Off is 01.09.2023.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC, ST and 03 Years for OBC and By 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years
(OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST) of PWBD Category.
Fee to Apply
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS-Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges) and 18% GST
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates- Rs. 450/- (Exam Fee & Intimation Charges) and 18% GST
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.20,700/- per month in the scale of Rs.20700/- to Rs.55,700/- and other allowances, as admissible from time to time. At present, initial Monthly Gross Emoluments (without HRA) for Assistant will be approximately Rs.47,849/-. House Rent Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to them, additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
How To Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- Open the official site of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in
- Click on Opportunities@RBI in the belowmenu.
- Then a new page will be opened.
- Find Current vacancies in the Menubar and click on Vacancies.
- Find Recruitment for the Post of Assistant – 2023 and open it.
- Find the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 and read it to know the details.
- Click on RBI Assistant Online Application.
- Do the registration first, then pay the fee.
- Finally, take an application copy of the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Application.