Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announces RBI Grade B Notification 2023 to recruit 291 officers across its branches of India. The is one of the most prestigious job advertisements in the country. Graduates of the specific department with 21 to 30 years check the RBI Grade B Notification 2023 whenever announced at www.rbi.org.in. In the RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2023, details about the eligibility criteria, age criteria, important dates, registration method, Category wise and State Wise 291 Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Vacancy and other relevant information for candidates is mentioned.
The RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 exam is a highly competitive exam, and candidates need to prepare thoroughly to clear it. The exam offers a challenging and rewarding career in the banking sector, and candidates who clear it can look forward to a bright future. It is essential to keep track of the RBI Grade B Notification and important dates to avoid missing out on the opportunity to apply for the exam. From 09th May to 09th June 2023, the competitors are asked to submit their RBI Grade B Officer Online Application. For the applicants, the RBI will held the Online Examination as mentioned on the RBI Officers in Grade B Notification 2023 across India.
RBI Grade B Notification 2023 Particulars
|Name Of The Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Positions||Grade B Officer Posts|
|Openings in Number||291|
|Starting and Ending of Online Applications Acceptance Schedule||09th May to 09th June 2023|
|Exam Dates||Check in the Advertisement|
|Location of Posting||India|
Candidates applying for the RBI Grade B exam should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or PostGraduation with a minimum of 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where “Economics” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics)
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years
The minimum age limit is 21 years, and the maximum age limit is 30 years as of the final date of the registration for the candidates who are applying to RBI Grade B Recruitment Notification 2023.
291 RBI Grade B Vacancies will be recruited by the Reserve Bank of India through Online Test and Interview
- Online/ Written Examination
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD(PH): Rs.100/-
- RBI Staff: Nil
RBI Grade B Officer Salary
- Basic pay is Rs.55,200/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs.55200/- to Rs.99,750/- and also Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- RBI Grade B Exact Salary in Hand is Rs. 1,08,404/- (approx.) per month.
RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number Of Posts|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) – General||222|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) – DEPR||38|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) – DSIM||31|
RBI Grade B Online Application (Available on 09th May 2023)