On www.employmentsamachar.in, the Candidates check RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 released officially on 24th February 2021. Candidates having 10th Qualification should know the RBI Office Attendant Apply Online method to complete the registration before 15th March 2021. Tentative 841 Posts CommunityWise and State Wise awarded can be given clearly on the RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021. The Candidates understand the basic information now if read the data enlightened here. This is useful for assessing everyone ability for the Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 and finish the Registration.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification 2021 for the RBI Branches of India for a tentative of 841 Vacancies is opened. RBI Office Attendant Online Applications from the Candidates who have the 18 to 25 Years Age, 10th as the minimum qualification and 12th as the Higher Qualification. Reserved Category is endowed with the Age Relaxation. The interested Candidates offered with RBI Office Attendant Application by www.rbi.org.in. Starting of the Registration is 24.02.2021 and the ending date of the RBI Office Attendant Vacancy is 15th February 2021. So, apply fast with having detailed information. And ready for the Online Examination which is on the dates 09th & 10th April 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Particulars
|Reserve Bank of India
|Online Applications Registration Schedule
|24th February to 15th March 2021
|Tentative Online Exam Dates
|09th & 10th April 2021
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy
The Candidate must complete SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th Class as of 01st February 2021. Graduates and Post Graduates are Not eligible to Apply. Knowledge of Reading, Writing, Speaking of the Local Language is mandatory.
18 to 25 Years is the Actual Age required for a Candidate to apply for the RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021. The Cut Off for the Age is 01st February 2021. 03 Years Age Exception for OBC and 05 Years for SC, ST is there.
Examination Fee & Initiation Fee
- General, EWS, OBC: Rs.450/- (Application & Intimation Charges)
- SC, ST, PWD, EXSM: Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Office Attendant Salary: Rs.10,940/- to Rs.23,700/- and the order of awarding the salary understand by the Candidates from Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Apply Online Instructions:-
- Google the Reserve Bank of India website www.rbi.gov.in
- Drive towards the “Opportunities@RBI”
- Make a move to the “Current Vacancies” associated with the “Vacancies”
- Download “RBI Recruitment for the Post of Office Attendants-2020”
- Have the instructions from to bottom.
- Open RBI Office Attendant Online Application.
- Entitle the Basic Details, Educational Details, Photo and Signature documents Upload, Payment of Examination and Intimation Charges.
- Preview the RBI Office Attendant Application and finish the submission if the details are uploaded correctly.
|RBI Office Attendant Syllabus
|RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers
|RBI Office Attendant Result