SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020 has released on 21 February 2020 at ssc.nic.in to fill up the vacancy in DEO, clerk & various posts up to 1355. Interested candidates can go through the SSC Phase 8 recruitment details which are comfortably presented in addition to the Staff Selection Commission Selection Post Phase 8 Online link. So, that you can easily apply with the last date of 20 March 2020.
SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020
Candidates if you are interested in seeking a job in the central government sector, definitely this www.employmentsamachar.in will help you to give the information. Now, the SSC gives the SSC phase 8 notification for all the suitable ones. So, without wasting a time all of you get the official Staff Selection Commission Selection Post notification which is attached, and read it thoroughly and start to apply from 21 Feb 2020. The SSC Phase 8 online form is already presented at the ssc.nic.in. So, you can start to fill the SSC Phase VIII Application form.
SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||DEO, Clerk, UDC, Sub-Inspector, Junior Computer, Instructor (Stenography) Lab Assistant, Office Attendant (MTS) Technical Operator, Store Keeper, Scientific Assistant, Field Assistant, Dietician, Technical Superintendent, Junior Computer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||1355 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Acceptance Date||21 February 2020|
|Final Date to close||20 March 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
Candidates should possess Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate, Secondary, Senior Secondary.
Post wise Qualification:
- Lab Assistant (Geology Grade 3) – must have the 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Technical Operator, Fumigation Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Clerk: should complete Matriculation
- Store Keeper Grade 2, Scientific Assistant, Field Assistant, Technical Officer, Dietician Grade 2, Technical Superintendent, Textile Designer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Girl Cadet Instructor, Library & Information Assistant: Graduation is the compulsory qualification to apply.
- Min of 18 Years & Max of 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is as per the government rules
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- female & reserved candidates: no fee
- Online Test
- Typing Test/ Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
for post wise, check the official notification.
SSC Phase 8 Online Application form 2020
Hence, you can all get the SSC Phase 8 Recruitment details like education qualifications for each post, age limit, application fee payment details along with those we also recommended you the links that are very useful to submit the SSC phase 8 online application form 2020. In this article, candidates can gain an overview of the Staff Selection Commission phase 8 recruitment. Here www.employmentsamachar.in, candidates remember that this SSC Selection Post Phase 8 online form is only applicable in online mode only. So, all the eligible candidates can submit the application form online before 20 march 2020 only. Once, check the complete details when you finish the registration form or else, you may not be qualified in the submitting process.
SSC Phase 8 Vacancy 2020
Every candidate who is waiting for these SSC Selection Post jobs can have the chance to apply for this SSC phase 8 jobs there is a total of 1355 posts need to be filled in the Staff Selection Commission in various departments. So, never lose this opportunity we help you how to register for this SSC phase 8 recruitment. So, using these steps you can send the particulars to this SSC phase 8 vacancy. if anyone gives wrong information in the SSC Selection Post Phase 8 application form they should not be in the part of the recruitment process, their application is completely terminated under the rules of the SSC board. So, as possible can re-verify the information while in the filling process. the selection rounds for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Posts will be conducted by the SSC Board. So, For All applied candidates can face these Computer-based test, Typing Test/ Computer Proficiency Test & finally Document Verification.
how to apply for this SSC Phase 8 Notification:
- At first, step click the official web site of SSC ssc.nic.in,
- after that, open the link and get the updates of SSC phase 8 Vacancy
- Observe the Apply online link & click on it
- Then, you can get the SSC Phase 8 Application form
- Fill the details & attach the photo with signature n the prescribed format
- then, pay the fee if necessary
- After that, you can submit the application form.
SSC Phase VIII Notification 2020: Click Here
SSC Phase 8 Online form: Click here to apply