TCS Ninja Hiring 2023 for the 2018 to 2024 Year of Passouts in the Streams of B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA is announced by Tata Consultancy Services. This TCS Ninja Recruitment is the best opportunity for the Candidates for the Entry Level. No more than 2 Years of Gap in Education is allowed for the Students and only One Backlog is allowed at the time of the TCS Ninja Hiring Process. The Candidates to apply for the TCS NQT Recruitment YOP 2018 to 2024 must have an account in TCS Next Step. So, first, create a Profile with IT as the Category and then by following the instructions apply for the Tata Consultancy Services Ninja Recruitment 2023.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2023
As a process of recruiting the Freshers in TCS, TCS announced the TCS Ninja Recruitment 2023. In that process, already the registrations have started and most of the enthusiasts with 2 Years of Experience and 2018 to 2024 Passed outs of BE, ME, M.Sc, and MCA have completed the registration. Till 30.03.2023, the TCS NQT Ninja Recruitment process continues and the students who have not yet applied for the TCS Ninja Hiring 2023 are requested to finish the Process. As per the mentioned Test Pattern, the TCS Ninja Hiring Test will be held for the registered candidates. TCS Ninja Hiring Test will start from 14th April 2023 onwards and the Exact Date of the Test will be communicated further through the student registered email.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2023 Particulars
|Name Of The Company
|Tata Consultancy Services
|TCS Ninja Hiring YOP 2018 to 2024
|B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2023
|2018 to 2024 Batch Passedouts, Freshers
|Registration End Date
|30th March 2023
|14th April 2023 Onwards
|IT Jobs in India
|Tata Consultancy Services Site
|www.tcs.com and nextstep.tcs.com
- Students who are the Pasedouts of the Year 2018 to 2024 and completing their Studies in B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization are eligible for the TCS Ninja Recruitment 2023. Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination.
- Students must not have 1 Arrear/ ATKT/ Backlog at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process in Highest Qualification.
- Maximum 2 Years of Gap is allowed in education.
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Mark sheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Students with the Age Limits of 18 to 28 Years are only eligible to participate in the TCS NQT Hiring Process.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
TCS Ninja Hiring Year Of Passing 2023 Exam Pattern
|Total Test Duration
What is the Registration Process for TCS Ninja Hiring?
- Students first logon to TCS Next Step Portal nextstep.tcs.com
- First, Register if the candidates do not have a registration in TCS Next Step Site.
- If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category “IT” and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Then log in and apply for the TCS Ninja Hiring Process.
- Select your Mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply.
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”.
|TCS NQT Syllabus
|TCS NQT Previous Papers
|TCS NQT Result