WIPRO ELITE NTH Recruitment 2022 for Project Engineer designation is announced as a part of recruiting freshers by the WIPRO Company. B.E, Integrated M.Tech Qualification Students except for Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology with 60% marks are eligible to attend the WIPRO Elite NLTH 2022. WIPRO Elite National Talent Hunt 2.0 (NTH) is WIPRO Fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2022 engineering graduates across the country. So, Students who are the passed outs of 2021 and 2022 Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro. Register today after knowing the WIPRO Elite NTH Registration process which is provided below by www.employmentsamachar.in.
WIPRO ELITE NTH Recruitment 2022
As per the WIPRO ELITE NTH Notification 2022, the Student who will be selected for the Project Engineer Post should have to give One Year service agreement to the company. WIPRO offers a yearly package of 3.50 Lakh. There will be an Online assessment for the applied students and the dates will be intimated through Email which will be held from 21st May to 05th June 2022. WIPRO will give posting to the Students if they will be selected according to the vacancies available in various locations of India. Students after checking the WIPRO ELITE NTH Recruitment 2022, if they found that all the qualifications are matching with their profile, then they can apply for it. The Registration closes on 22nd May 2022. So, make submit the WIPRO Elite NTH Online Application as per the standards imposed by WIPRO without any mistakes.
WIPRO ELITE NTH Recruitment 2022 Particulars
|Post Names||Project Engineer|
|Exam Name||WIPRO Elite National Talent Hunt (WIPRO Elite NTH 2022)|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech|
|Registration Schedule||02nd to 22nd May 2022|
|Online Assessment||21st May to 05th June 2022|
|Job Location||Across WIPRO Branches of India|
|WIPRO Elite NTH Site||careers.wipro.com/elite|
Educational and Eligibility Criteria
- Students who did Full Time B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent and the year of passing should be 2021, 2022.
- Students must also achieve 60% in the 10th, and 12th Standards.
- The Age Limit of the student is 25 Years
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Joining Comp: Rs.3,50,000/- Per Year
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining: 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on the 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
The Service Agreement Applicable for 12 months posts joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis.
- Online Assessment
- Business Discussion
What is the Registration method for WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022?
- Students Google WIPRO Elite NTH and should visit careers.wipro.com/elite
- Afterwards, refer to the instructions, qualifications, service agreement, compensation, selection process, etc everything.
- If the Candidate is eligible then they can choose “Apply Now”
- Further, do provide the details and complete the registration.
- Then an SMS and Mail regarding the WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022, will be sent to the students.