WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2023 offers BCA and BSc Students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech Degree from a premier university. The Complete course fee is sponsored by the WIPRO itself. Students need to do is only register for WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program Recruitment 2023 before 15.02.2023. Then Attend the Online Assessment which will be informed to the registered email ids of the students. The Selected Candidate has to sign an agreement of 5 Years to work with WIPRO if selected. All the guidelines are discussed by www.employmentsamachar.in by checking the WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2023.
WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2023
WIPRO WILP 2.0 Hiring information is to be read by the Student if they want to Study and Earn at a time. WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2023 is an exclusive opportunity for the BCA and BSc Students who are the passed outs in 2021 and 2023 across India. WIPRO will sponsor M.Tech Course and after that will provide the Senior Project Engineer position with a Compensation of 6 Lakhs Per Annum. Even the Stipend is also awarded to the Students. Other Benefits are also imposed as per the Company norms. Interested Students with proper Eligibility conditions are intimated of the guidelines on how to register for WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2023.
WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2023 Information
|Exam Name||WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program|
|Course||M.Tech from a Premier Educational Institution Sponsored by Wipro and Employment Further|
|Registration Schedule||Till 15th February 2023|
|Job Posting||Across WIPRO Companies of India|
|WIPRO WILP Portal||careers.wipro.com/wilp|
- BCA, BSc (CS, IT, Maths, Stats, Electronics and Physics)
- Maximum of 3 Years of Education Gap if any is allowed between 10th to Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th, and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Maximum of 1 Active Backlog till the Interview Stage. Offered will be metered out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Only 2021, 2022, 2023 Year Passedouts are eligible
- Online Assessment
- Written Communication Test
- First Year Stipend: Rs.15,000/- BASE + Rs.488/- ESI per month Joining bonus of 75K
- Second Year Stipend: Rs.17,000/- BASE + Rs.553/- ESI per month
- Third Year Stipend: Rs.19,000/- BASE + Rs.618/- ESI per month
- Fourth Year: Rs.23,000/-
- Additional Bonus Joining Bouns: Rs.75,000/-
Post the completion of the Program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and Compensation will range from INR 600000 Per Annum onwards depending on Performance.
- M.Tech Degree Fully Sponsored by WIPRO
- Group Life Insurance of 14 LPA
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 LPA
On Joining, the Candidate would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 Months.
WIPRO WILP 2.0 Recruitment Registration Steps:
- Google WIPRO WILP and logon to careers.wipro.com/wilp
- Check the Eligibility Conditions, Selection Process, Service Agreement and other information first.
- Choose “Apply Now” and read all the information.
- Provide the information and finish the registration before the due date as per the guidelines.
- Then WIPRO will send a confirmation mail regarding the Successful WIPRO WILP 2023 Recruitment registration.
|WIPRO WILP Placement Papers|
|WIPRO WILP Syllabus|
|WIPRO WILP Admit Card|
|WIPRO WILP Result|