Online GDS Engagement Board published AP GDS Recruitment 2023 for 2480 Posts. The Detailed Applying method, Fee, Registration schedule with the AP GDS Application shared via www.employmentsamachar.in. So, the Candidates who are with the 10th Qualification, with minimum Computer knowledge direct themselves to indiapostgdsonline.gov.in and do complete the candidate side registration part by uploading the Documents, giving Mobile Number with the AP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form. The final to submit the Online Application is extended up to 27.01.2023, but the final date to register and fee payment is 16.02.2023.
AP GDS Recruitment 2023
Andhra Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2023 with the cause of recruiting the 2480 Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster in the Post Offices of Andhra Pradesh districts is disclosed. Postal Departments works under the Government of India. So, Candidates show interest in this AP GDS Recruitment 2023 even though the post specified is BPM, ABPM. Momentarily, the promotions and improvements in the Salary are implemented for the selected Candidates. That too Selection of Persons for the 2296 AP Postal GDS Vacancy Cycle 3 is according to the 10th Class Marks. But, the Candidate requires Computer Knowledge certification also to make a part in the AP GDS Notification 2023.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023
Of Course, Every Candidate with 10th to PG Qualification show interest in the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2023 for the reason it’s a Government Job. With the Advertisement, District wise AP Postal GDS Jobs, CommunityWise Vacancy is instructed. We about the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023 posted exact information now. Candidates better communicate with the Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2023 once and take further action in registering for the AP Postal GDS Posts. The Main Objection here is Candidate Should apply only for the Postal Division that he/ she belongs to. If they applied for other Postal Region, they become Non-Local Candidate even though they are the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
AP GDS Recruitment 2023 Particulars
|Department Name||Online GDS Engagement Board, Andhra Pradesh|
|Position Names||Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster)|
|Number Of Openings||2480 Posts|
|Registration, Fee, Online Application Start Date||27th January 2023|
|Registration, Fee End Date||16th March 2023|
|Job Location||All the Post Offices of Andhra Pradesh|
|Andhra Pradesh GDS Portal||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Application
The detailed method for filling the AP GDS Application is presented now. Candidates who reached the Qualification, Age identified here, are addressed to ready for filling the AP GDS Application. And all the Candidates have the chance to apply for the AP GDS Jobs only on the Registration Dates posted. Delay from the candidate side or committing the mistake in the Filling of the AP GDS Online Application is the responsibility of the Candidate. So, all can take the chance to apply for the AP GDS Recruitment Notification 2023 with complete good knowledge and a peaceful mind.
CommunityWise Vacancy (Total 2480 Posts)
- Unreserved (UR) 1131
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) 483
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) 340
- Scheduled Caste (SC) 298
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) 158
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A 09
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B 29
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C 27
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE 05
Candidates Complete 10th Class from Andhra Pradesh Government Recognized Board. Computer Knowledge is a must for the Candidate.
18 Years to 40 Years is the Age Limit for General, Economically Weaker Section, 18 to 43 is the age limit for Other Backward Caste, and 18 to 45 is the Age Limit for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and not but not the least 18 to 50 Years for Persons with Disability.
Amount To Be Paid
- All Male Candidates of Open Category, OBC, EWS Category: Rs.100/-
- All Female Candidates of All Categories, SC, ST, PWD: Nil Fee
Candidates are fulfilled with the AP GDS Recruitment 2023 based on
- 10th Class Academic Score
- Computer Knowledge
- BPM: Rs 12000/- to 29380/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs 10000/- to 24470/-
Detailed Process Of Filling Andhra Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Application:
- Candidates google the AP GDS Portal and direct to www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Under Live Notifications Find Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Have the Document and find the Branch, District wise AP Postal GDS Vacancy.
- In stage 1 do the Registration, and in Stage 2, do the Fee Payment, in Stage 3, do the Apply Online (remaining process) of filling the AP Postal GDS Application.
- Don’t forget to have the Print of the AP GDS Application which is required for the Document Verification if the candidate is shortlisted for the GDS Profile.
Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023
Leave a Reply