SSC CHSL Notification 2020 for LDC, DEO, Postal, or Sorting Assistant Vacancies is live now. The number of Vacancies is to be intimated soon. So, the interested Candidates who are with +2 Qualification go to ssc.nic.in to check more information about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. From 06th November to 15th December 2020 the SSC CHSL Exam Apply Online Link is live for candidate registration. So, residents of India from any state register for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2020 Recruitment now. But anyhow, the Final Date for the Online Fee Payment is 17.12.2020 and For Challan Fee Payment is 21st December 2020.
SSC CHSL Notification 2020
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam 2020 Notification with SSC CHSL Application Form placed with www.employmentsamachar.in. Candidates know the overall qualification, registration methods, Fee Payment, etc everything. But, small information related to the SSC CHSL Notification 2020 is not observing by anybody. Already, SSC said that all the Applicants of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 maintain awareness of everything that deals with Candidate requirements. Then come to know For which Staff Selection Commission Region they belong to. Even know the Post-Wise SSC CHSL Exam Vacancy Salary.
SSC CHSL Notification 2020 Particulars
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||DEO, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, LDC/ JSA|
|Number Of Posts||Not Specified|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination – 2020|
|Dates For Submission Of Online Application||06h November to 15th December 2020|
|Final Date For challan Generation||19th December 2020|
|Final Date To Pay Fee|
|Exam Schedule (Tier I)||12th to 27th April 2021|
SSC CHSL Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
Basic One Time Registration is required from the Candidate in SSC Portal before starting the SSC CHSL Application Form. Through the Registration Basic information of the candidate is received by Staff Selection Commission. And with that info, the Candidate can not apply for SSC CHSL Notification 2020 but also all the SSC Recruitments released. Keep ensuring that Age limits, Qualification matching and finish the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Apply Online process before 15.12.2020 with Fee payment as per the Schedule notified with SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Notification.
|SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card|
As of 01st January 2021, the Candidate Qualification to apply for SSC CHSL Examination 2020 Notification is
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Pass 12th Standard or equivalent
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India: 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject
The age limit for all the posts is 18-27 years as of 01-01-2021. That’s nothing but the candidates born not
before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003. Age exception for OBC is 03 Years, 05 Years for SC, ST, 10 years for PWD.
- General Category, OBC Category – Male: Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, All Categories Women: No Fee
- Written Test (Tier I: Objective Type, Tier-II: Descriptive Type)
- Skill Test (Typing Test/ Computer Proficiency Test)
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-)
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-) and Level-5 (Rs.
29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-)
What is the Method of SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Recruitment Registration?
- Candidates google the Staff Selection Commission to logon to ssc.nic.in
- On the Latest News Find “SSC Notice of Examination for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020”
- Picture every information in the Candidate’s mind to initialize the SSC CHSL Application Form registering.
- Click on Apply and pick CHSL and opt for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020
- Give the Basic details, upload Photo and Signature in specimen size and format.
- Then Again Login with User Name, Password, Text.
- Choose SSC CHSL Apply Online Form and give Exam city Preferences and Do the Fee Payment if the candidate is of OC, OBC Male.
- Then have a successful submission SSC CHSL Application.
SSC CHSL Examination Notification 2020: Download
SSC CHSL Examination Online Application: Register Now