Phase 2 TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 for 2020, 2021 Year of Passing Graduates is live now and the UG, PG Candidates who qualify B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc in any discipline applies now. Graduates, Post Graduates can refer to the Eligibility from www.tcs.com and then apply for TCS Off Campus Drive Phase 2 till 15th November 2021 at nextstep.tcs.com. Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Age and other complete information which a candidate require to apply for TCS Off Campus Hiring Phase 2 is completely distributed by www.employmentsamachar.in here.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021
Till 15.11.2021, Graduates and Post Graduates are allowed to apply for TCS Off Campus for YOP 2020, 2021 Phase 2. Every Candidate of India who has attained the Qualifications in First Class can use the opportunity to register for TCS Off Campus Phase II. TCS will recruit the Candidates through tests, interviews. So, the Competitors should be ready for the selection process by checking the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Test Pattern. Even the process on how to fill TCS Off Campus Drive Application is offered for the Candidates. So, every Candidate who have completed their UG, PG in the streams of B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc in 2020, 201 Year use the Opportunity and register for TCS Off Campus Drive Phase 2 2021.
|TCS Smart Hiring
|TCS Codevita Season 10
|TCS Ninja Hiring
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Synopsis
|Tata Consultancy Services
|Hiring Process Name
|TCS Off Campus Phase 2 for YOP 2020, 2021
|B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021
|Last Date To Apply
|15th November 2021
|Test Schedule, Interview Date
|To Be Announced
Educational Background, Eligibility Criteria
Graduates who finished their Education in B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (in any specialization) Full-Time Courses from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021 within the Stipulated Course Duration are eligible for Phase 2 TCS Off Campus Drive 2021. Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Students should not have any pending Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT. It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any.
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
TCS Off Campus Drive Exam Pattern
|Part A (Cognitive Skills)
|Part A Total Time
|Part B (Programming)
|Part B Total Time
Registration Method for TCS Off Campus Drive Phase 2:
- Eligible Graduates and Post Graduates Google TCS to enter to the site www.tcs.com
- From there of TCS Homepage, find the Careers page and enter that page and choose the Country.
- Find TCS Off Campus Drive for YOP 2020, 2021 Phase 2.
- Check the Eligibility.
- Next, Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal “nextstep.tcs.com/campus”
- Immediately Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process.
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on Apply For Drive. Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as IT and proceed to fill in your details and submit your TCS Off-Campus Application form and click on Apply For Drive.
- To confirm your status, check Track Your Application. The status should reflect as Applied for Drive.
|TCS Off Campus Drive Phase II Application, Eligibility
|Check Now & Register